Such an honour to receive awesome testimonials like this often.. It makes all the hard work & craziness so worthwhile! Feeling super proud & blessed to be given the gifts to make that difference!
We were excited recently also to be part of a massive initiative to help parents at home learn the skills from home and encourage them to enrol in the Practical Training.. This was a National Campaign with Laurie Lawrence, Pool Werx and St John’s Ambulance. They used my Story as the Mum who almost lost her son.. This is a yearly initiative and for more information, please check out http://www.poolwerx.com.au/april-pools-day and also http://kidsalive.com.au/april-pools-day/
If this Campaign can save one life, than half the battle is won.. Please help us make a difference by also considering to share also, thank you!
Ever want to be part of a Live Audience for a High Profile Online TV Show, with over 25000 viewers?
Want to learn the secret ingredients in creating great relationships, the retention and the power of spending time to do this?
Many of you would know by now that I have endured many adversities but never allowed it to define who I was, instead learn from it, overcome and smash through that finish line to succeed!
I now share the tips I have learned by experience which has been confirmed through intense Personal Development iI have been blessed to be part of!
I have now also launched, YUCAN2 and this is designed to help others "Discover their "Y", decide U_Can2 and Live the Life they DESERVE! We transform lives through mindset, experience and the best nutrition as we believe everyone deserves to feel AMAZING inside and out!
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, you do NOT WANT TO MISS your chance to do just that!
This is a chance to Network with other audience Members as well and meet the Host of this Show and watch him im action!
If you have a story you wish to share, this is a great opportunity to come along and meet him!
And of course support and learn our tips and secrets we have utilised to be in high demand and create raving fans and thus many great opportunities in the provess!
You cannot underestimate the POWER of building strong relationships to not only help yourself but to also help many others in the process to create win/win opportunities! I have seen this through different connections and Contracts I now have, all due to developing strong relationships!
This Show is one you just DO NOT WANT TO MISS!
This is YOUR chance to share the excitement, have fun, see the behind the scenes of producing a Show of this calibre and show us your support!
Feel free to invite others along also.. the more the merrier!
Let's fill up the audience!
This is a FREE Event .. Look forward to seeing u there
Here's the link to secure your spot now!
We are so super excited that we have an expert in Money management and Planning that will be sharing her blogs with us regularly! Aly Michaels comes from a wealth of experience without the fluff! I hope you enjoy and feel you have extra benefit and value gained! Thank you Aly for this invaluable information! xx
‘If you Fail to Plan You Plan to Fail!’ said Benjamin Franklin and he was right. Whether you are in a business or just cruising on the highway of life a plan will always get you to where you need to be faster and more efficiently than just waiting to be blown amongst all the traffic lanes by the wind.
Whether you are a business owner trading for some time, a start up business or personally in your everyday life you need to have a plan to be able to grow and succeed. How do we do this? I am a firm believer that the easiest and best way to do this is to start now. We have all put off things, decided to do them tomorrow, on the weekend, on Monday or just someday. Well, the reality is that Someday is not a day in the working calendar week. Do you ever wonder why some people seem to be achieving more whilst others seem to be ‘busy’ but not accomplishing much? Why and how does this happen when we all have 24 hours in a day and there are 7 days to the working week accessible to all.
When you think about it, it is difficult to accomplish anything really without a sequence, without a plan. Even basic things need a sequence in order for us to achieve them. Some things that we automatically do without much thought are so on auto pilot and deep into your subconscious that you might not even realize you are doing it, like tying your shoelaces for example but there is a sequence you do in order for you to tie your shoes. Next time, pay attention and see how many moves it takes you.
When you look at the difference between successful people and the rest of the world, there is one big distinction: - Planning. Obviously, there is more than planning to be successful however it all starts there. I have been fortunate to interview and spend time with people that have 8 figure + businesses and let me tell you, success does leave clues. You can apply this to where you are now in life, your business or to the new person you wish to become and the new business you want to build. The secret is that four letter word: Plan.
You can plan for yourself personally or for your business. The mechanics are the same: knowing your vision for the future, understanding your starting point and pinning where you are today – your current reality, what your goals are to be able to get you to where you want to be so that change can occur from who you are right now to the new person you want to be or the new business you wish to have.
When you plan, the most important thing you must remember is that your plan needs to contain goals that are SMART (specific, measureable, achievable, results focused and time bound). Below are 5 other tips which will help your business and yourself personally relating to planning.
1) KNOW THE STARTING POINT - Become aware as to where it is that you or your company are and where you are wanting to go. Be realistic. Look at things as they are, not better than they are and not worse than they are. Be authentic. Be real. If you have 30kgs to lose, don’t say you are a little overweight! Let’s face it, you are fat! You are not big boned, and you don’t just retain water. If you as a business are bleeding money and have been doing this for more than a month or you are spending more than you are earning you are in serious financial problem and you did not just ‘had a bad month’. This is serious and needs your immediate attention, now! Knowing where you are is the bases for your planning. An overlook that happens in business and also personally, is most of them are not good at financial keeping and don’t know their numbers. Sure, they have a rough idea of what the rent costs, what profit margins they may have, but they are not looking and understanding their finances (profit & loss statements) daily, weekly or monthly. Do you? If you did, you probably may not have opted in for this report J Understanding where you are financially is vital to your next move both on a personal level and in business. If you know that you are spending more, you can look at what you are spending the money on. In most cases you can always get rid of things that happen to suck money out of your cashflow like subscriptions to things you may no longer need, simplifying your business or consolidating. Identically, in your personal life, you can opt for cheaper credit card rates or 0% if you transfer your debt, bundle internet and phone together to save more, buy in bulk or split groceries with a friend and so on. At the end of the day, every bit counts. Warren Buffett once said, ‘it is not how much money you make, but how much money you save’, and he is right. I have had clients on $300,000 a year that showed a bank balance of literally less than a thousand dollars and I have had clients whose both incomes are $45,000 combined with ten, twenty thousand dollars in savings.
2) KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO BE - Here is where the magic happens. This is where sitting down and writing a plan is vital. Once you know where you are and where you want to be, the ‘how to’ becomes easy, literally right before your eyes. It does help if you are asking better questions and looking on the abundant side of life than coming from a scarcity mindset. In the examples used above, you would look at what has caused the 30kg increase / the expenses that you are paying and then look at reducing your costs and increasing your sales. Again, be realistic. It’s no use to ‘visualize’ you making $1,000,000 in 3 months if you haven’t made $100,000 and too, realistic to say you can lose 30kgs in 2 months….
3) PLAN – The easy way to plan is to start with the end in mind. The ‘easiest’ way is to start! Today, now! This generally defines your time line. What specifically are you looking to achieve with your company? Sell it in 10 years? Put it on the stock exchange in 5? Get bought out? Make $1,000,000 net turn over? Have 50,000 customers? Lose the 30kgs? Whatever it is, you then work backwords. So, if I wanted to lose 30kgs, I might assume that losing 500g-1kg a week would be healthy there fore I know that I would get to my goal in 30-60 weeks. That is my time frame. I would look at my diet, check my caloric intake and add regular exercise. I would take continuous action and analyse my result weekly and monthly to see that I am on par with my plan. If I am not, I would look and identify what is not working, I would modify, change and try it out again to get to my desired outcome. In business, most people don’t know their numbers. I am not talking about their financials or profit and loss, I am talking about their sales numbers. So, If I am selling a product that costs $1000 and my goal is to make $1,000,000 in the next twelve months that is 1000 products I would only need to sell to make that turn over. A reminder is to know what really matters:- turn over or profit. For me, It’s profit everyday. Now that would be 83.33 products per month, per week 20.83 products and per day 2.97 in a 7 day week if you are running an online business and 4.16 if you are not. Now if you are doing this yourself, if you have a sales team or if you are doing facebook ads etc, NOW you know our numbers! A lot of people are in awe when I show them this as most of them think it is difficult to crack the $1,000,000M + range. It is not. It is super easy! The difficulty lies in your mindset. That is why I am dedicated to change the world and how we think starting from children in primary school! I urge you to re read this point and go over the numbers yourself. You may want $10 million, or may be content with $300,000. Once you know your numbers, you will be in a better planning position also.
4) FOCUS – CONSTANT ACTION – RETUNE – REPEAT: Focus is something that most of us have in small bursts – Some may say the issue is ‘lack’ of focus. It is so easily today to get trapped by social media, gadgets, shiny objects and all things that waste time whilst they provide you with nothing in return. How do I stay focused? A good free tool I use is Evernote. This will help you deal with the shiny objects. Daily, I have no more than 3-5 things that I MUST do to help toward achieving my weekly goal. My weekly goal is a task which supports my monthly goal, which reflects one of my 3 month plan, 6 month plan & 1 year plan. Constant action is necessary for the machine to run smoothly. It is the petrol of your car if you like. You do need to evaluate regularly – I do this monthly and if you need to, retune the car (plan) then just repeat!
5) CULTURE AND MINDSET :- It has been said, tested and I most certainly agree that most people do more for others than they would do for themselves. Zappo’s raised the bar and made millions of dollars in the process by focusing on customer service and also on internal culture within the company. As Richard Branson says, ‘you need to build the people first’, as they are the ones that build your company. Too many times, we have hired the wrong employees not aligned with our values and our company values. Every company should have their values clearly displayed and as a daily reminder. When a company or a person is aligned with their values, magic happens. In business, it is difficult to find the gems amongst the pile of rubble which is why you should always hire slow and fire fast when it comes to your employees. Generally speaking, the 3 month so called ‘honeymoon’ period is a great practice to start them off on a trial. From experience, people tend to follow this pattern: In the first month, they are over achievers, high energy and you think you have struck gold with them. By the second month, they begin to show some of their values and real personalities such as coming late, leaving early, not doing as much as expected, whinging and just by looking at their body language you can see if they truly fit into your culture or not. Finally, by third month one cannot mask or stay true to the high energy of month one if they are living in their non authentic self. By this time, they are in their comfort zone and no longer play full out. It will be easy to see who has the initiative, who is doing what is meant to be done, who is stepping up, who is focusing on excuses, who belongs on your team and who does not. On an individual level it is generally the same pattern. You set goals and do your planning however it is easy to get distracted by the everyday life, and soon you are not following the plan 100%, something happens to your health, your family, another bump in the road and before you know it, your great laid plan has been collecting dust on your desk whilst you have allowed the little voice in your head to overcome your positive mindset with non empowering thoughts. Mastering the little voice, is mastering the self.
For questions, feedback and more information go to:-
or email me at:- email@example.com
Thanks for the refresh is always I pleasure doing with you!!!!
My feedback is I'm very impress with your good energy that you pass to us during the class and I will reminding myself to keep calm and close my eyes for couple seconds at least. That's the most important part for me especially because I can apply as stress management cor my daily life!!! Thanks so much again!!!
Hi Tammy, thanks again for an inspiring & informative talk today .You have so many beautiful & inspirational stories to tell from your own family experiences. You are definitely a gifted person with a wonderful strength and have a natural positive energy towards people.
Blessings to & your family always.
I just wanted to let you know that the information you have provided me is invaluable and I feel so much more confident if I ever need to provide first aid. I will continue to do my annual training with you, and will happily recommend you to anyone seeking first aid or Cpr training.
Wishing you the best,
I went to the training and was expecting to spend the day being thrown a whole heap of information, instead I was pleasantly surprised to find that the day was very interactive and informative. As we were told we learn by experiences, all the stories that were shared between not only the instructor but by other's doing the training gave us insight into the real situations that our training could be implemented.
I just wanted to thank you for today. I thought you were very engaging and interesting to listen to. Being my first time doing a first aid course I thought you bringing your personal experiences into it made it a lot easier to learn, as it was fascinating to think that these things actually do happen!!
Thank you again and I look forward to doing future courses with you.
Thank you very much for your training session, I had a wonderful time.. Forgot I was actually doing training at certain points!
You provided a training experience I've not experienced before, which was both personal and inspiring.
I commend you for how you've taken such an evocative approach to training. How you've taken a life changing experience and utilised it to help others. Makes a much bigger impact! And I, extremely passionate about about first aid and emergency medical support, felt your passion fuelled by your own experiences.
I wouldn't recommend any other first aid training to anyone.
I can't wait for my cruise!!
Thank you again Tammy,
Thank you so much for coming down to Byron Bay out of your busy schedule to hold the CPR refresher course for me. You have made a huge difference to how my semester would have gone if I wasn’t able to get the CPR certificate. I cannot thank you enough. I also thought the way in which you conducted the course was very thorough and professional, and I have taken away more from your course than I have from others in the past.
Thank you once again Tammy, you have helped me out more than I can explain!
It was great to meet you and hear your story. I wish you all the best with yours and your daughter’s health and hope to meet you again.
4th July 2014
Imagine taking a walk towards your pool, only to find your nearest and dearest floating and unconscious! This is every Parent’s Worst Nightmare! Would you know what to do and how would you react? Tammy Richie who had this experience, now uses her experience to ensure this does not happen to others.
Tammy Richie is an ex-Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Lifesaver, Business Woman, Winner of 2012 Entrepreneurial Mother’s Award by Women at Work International, nominated for several other Awards, including the Pride of Australia award in the category of “Courage” and proud Mum of 2 beautiful girls, Bree and Maddy & 1 gorgeous boy, Carson!
Tammy was one of the lucky ones who had First Aid training- she saved her own son’s life when he drowned in their backyard pool at just 16 months of age! Her passion for saving lives is what inspired her to start her Business, First Aid YUCAN2.
First Aid YUCAN2 empowers their clients to have the confidence to save that life if required, by offering quality First Aid training and the World’s best Safety Products.
She has searched and now found a revolutionary new Product, “evie” Inflatable Rashie, created on the Gold Coast to help others from enduring drowning incidents.
How would you feel if you lost a loved one or outlived your child from an incident that could have easily been prevented? It takes just 20 seconds for someone to lose their life through drowning…this could change your life forever!
On average in Australia, 35 children lose their lives to drowning every year. This statistic is unfortunately on the rise. Tammy Richie said, “When my child almost lost his life through drowning, I did not ever imagine this would happen to me and it was a huge wake up call! It scared the life out of me!”
“evie” Inflatable Rashie is a fantastic new product, designed to “ keep heads above water” and prevent incidents from occurring in and around the water. It carries the Aus/NZ Standards and is a PFD1, offering UV50 protection, bright colours and is also comfortable to wear.
‘evie’ has been trialled and tested by some of the World’s leading athletes including but not limited to Olympians, Iron Men and Surf Life Savers as well as Water Rehabilitators and Aqua Therapists.
Tammy says “that every time she hears of a terrible incident in and around water, she feels like she has let them down, knowing she has access to a solution for this problem and it had not been used” This new innovative water safe, whilst sun safe product.
www.firstaidyucan2.com or www.h2hlifestyle.com
I am going to change my website to make it clearer and more convenient for you and me
You will see the final version soon!